The Franchise Show is North America's largest circuit of successful and proven events! National Event Management's Franchise Shows are unquestionably the largest and BEST ATTENDED regional shows in North America.
These shows attract serious attendees with the capital to buy a franchise! For immediate rates and information, please contact us directly.
This show is your opportunity to meet face to face with thousands of potential franchisees or business partners eager to own their own business!
Face to face selling continues to be the most effective approach for producing and closing sales. The Mid West Franchise Show will expose your franchise or business opportunity to thousands of prospective business buyers who have the capital to invest!
- Demonstrate the great potential of your franchise or business venture in person, making cost-effective sales presentations to serious consumers
- Obtain more qualified leads at this show than you would from months of advertising or promotion.
- Target the markets you are looking to expand in
- Benefit from the most extensive media campaign in the industry including high-profile print publications, newspapers and radio stations. Our advertising & promotional team generates the largest attendance promotion campaign in North America!
The entrepreneurial focus of the show attracts serious consumers that have made their decision to invest and are now looking for the business that is right for them.
Your Investment Includes:
- Fully carpeted booth and aisles
- Standard draped booth
- FREE 24-hour security
- FREE guest passes
- Comprehensive show manual & bulletins
Demand for exhibit space is extremely high and space is filling quickly.
A waiting list will be maintained once this show is sold out.
Get proven results from a successful event producer!
Many North Americans dream of owning their own business and being their own boss. National Event Management (NEM) has been producing successful events for over 35 years and currently produces 36 consumer shows across Canada and the United States. Since 1972, NEM has delivered thousands of serious business buyers to The Franchise Show and the exhibitors are reaping the rewards!
Exhibitor Participation is by invitation only:
National Event Management's Franchise Shows are a private venture and are by invitation only. Exhibitors and booth staff members can be accepted or denied access to participate in the events at the sole discretion of National Event Management. Participation in any show or shows does not deem the right to participate in future events. National Event Management retains the right to make policies, procedures and rules that will govern the code of conduct at the shows, and the rights to participate in future events.