Saturday, February 3, 2024
The Secrets to Successful Franchising
Seminar presented by: Irving Chung ~ FranChoice
This session will cover :
- Learn how to select the best franchise
- Learn to how to fund your business
- Get $2,500 to start your business
Small Business and Franchise Funding in 2024
Seminar presented by: Dave Woggon ~ Tenet Financial Group
What you will learn:
- How to fund a business using equity or debt, or both
- The dangers of an underfunded business
- How to have a capitalization strategy from day 1 and beyond
10 Big Franchise Mistakes to Avoid
Seminar presented by: Sara Waskow ~ FranNet
Why Attend :
Starting a business can be risky if you don’t have all the information you need to make an informed decision. It is critical to choose the concept best suited to your skills, personality and long-term objectives. This session will lay out success strategies, help you manage risk and provide you with tips to secure start-up funds.
How to Properly Scale Your Business Through Franchising
Seminar presented by: Tipton Shonkwiler ~ Accurate Franchising Inc
What you will learn:
- Is franchising the right strategy for your business?
- Is your business ready to franchise?
- Things to do to properly prepare for franchising.
- Learn how to utilize franchising as a long-term exit strategy
Sunday, February 4, 2024
A to Zee: 5 Steps of Due Diligence
Seminar presented by: Christina McAmis ~ Shelton Law & Associates
This seminar is catered to those who are looking to purchase a franchise but are unsure on where to start. Attendees will leave knowing what steps to take, what questions to ask the Franchisor and how to strategically plan for a life as a business owner.
- Funding your Franchise
- Consulting the Pros
- Legal Roles and Needs
- Roles and responsibilities of a Franchisee
- Validation – questions to ask other Franchisees
- Effective questions to ask every Franchisor
How to Start Your Own Business – Franchising vs. Small Business Start Up
Seminar presented by: Chris Conner ~ Franchise Marketing Systems
Building a business plan, market strategy and defining goals for your new business start-up. The good and bad of buying a franchise vs. starting your own business or buying an existing business.
Creating your Story for Franchising Your Business
Seminar presented by: Brian Luciani ~ SMB Franchising
SBA Franchise Financing
Seminar presented by: Jack Gregoire ~ Velocity SBA
What will you learn:
- Why SBA financing?
- Eligible use of proceeds
- Banks versus non-bank lenders