How to Use your 401k to Finance Your Business Start Up
Seminar presented by: Steven Cooper ~ ERSOP.com
It's easier than you may think to use your own money to finance your business start-up. Learn how to leverage your 401k with NO penalties and NO taxes to realize your dream of business ownership.
Growth Strategies, Attracting Overseas Investors & Taking Your Franchise Global
Seminar presented by: Avinash Nichkawde ~ A N Global Consulting
What will you learn:
- Business Turn Around And Group Strategies
- Franchising for Overseas Investors
- Taking Your Franchise Opportunity Global
The Franchise Continuum: The Key Criteria for Selecting a Franchise
Seminar presented by: David Busker ~ Franchise Vision
What will you learn:
- Questions to ask to see if franchising is right for you
- The most critical criteria for franchise ownership - your place on the Franchise Continuum™
- Which parts of the Franchise Continuum™ have thrived during Covid
Leadership In Your Franchise
Seminar presented by: Lysa Bozel ~ Meta Frequency
How to Master Linkedin and your Lead Flow
Seminar presented by: Logan Pitts ~ Kennected
What you will learn:
- Ninja Level Hacks for your Linkedin Profile
- How to target your perfect audience in seconds!
- How Kennected can automate your personal outreach from Linkedin
- How to create powerful messages that actually work!
Sunday, March 13, 2022
Small Business and Franchise Funding in 2022
Seminar presented by: Jodi Rowell ~ Tenet Financial Group
This session will cover :
- How to fund a business using equity or debt, or both
- The dangers of an underfunded business
- How to have a capitalization strategy from day 1 and beyond
How to Start Your Own Business – Franchising vs. Small Business Start Up
Seminar presented by: Chris Conner ~ Franchise Marketing Systems
Building a business plan, market strategy and defining goals for your new business start-up. The good and bad of buying a franchise vs. starting your own business or buying an existing business.
A to Zee: 5 Steps of Due Diligence
Seminar presented by: Lynne D. Shelton, Esq ~ Shelton Law & Associates
This seminar is catered to those who are looking to purchase a franchise but are unsure on where to start. Attendees will leave knowing what steps to take, what questions to ask the Franchisor and how to strategically plan for a life as a business owner.
- Funding your Franchise
- Consulting the Pros
- Legal Roles and Needs
- Roles and responsibilities of a Franchisee
- Validation – questions to ask other Franchisees
- Effective questions to ask every Franchisor
Empowering Franchise Success
Seminar presented by: Steve Phelps ~ Franchise Genesis
3 key points of what you will learn at my seminar.
- Build It
- Launch It
- Scale It